Question: Why Should I Join?
Answer: View the Top 10 Reasons to Join NASPAG
Question: How Do I Join?
Answer: Complete the Online NASPAG Membership Application
Question: I'm Already a Member - How Do I Pay my Dues?
Answer: Complete the 2017 Online NASPAG Membership Dues Statement.
Question: What is NASPAG?
Answer: With the headquarters Office located in Mt. Royal, NJ, the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (NASPAG) is a voluntary, non-profit organization devoted to conducting, encouraging and supporting programs of medical education and professional training in the field of pediatric and adolescent gynecology. We provide leadership while serving as a forum for research and promoting communication and collaboration among health care professionals on issues related to pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
Question: Who are NASPAG Members?
Answer: NASPAG members reside in all 50 of the United States and in countries abroad, and number more than 400. The Society is multidisciplinary, with members including obstetricians, gynecologists, urologists, reproductive endocrinologists, mental health professionals, internists, nurses, practice administrators, laboratory technicians, pediatricians, and research scientists.
Question: What are the Advantages to Membership?
Answer: As a member of NASPAG, you will be able to take advantage of many opportunities available to you.
Question: I am interested in joining - What does it cost?
- Reduced rates for NASPAG’s Annual Clinical & Research Meeting
- Access to the Members-Only Section of Web site (www.naspag.org)
- Online Membership Directory
- Access to the NASPAG Listserv
- Access to Online Editions of Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology (JPAG)
- Subscription to NASPAG publications at no additional cost
- Opportunities for association with and participation in special interest groups and committees
- $345 for physicians, and other doctorates (L.L.D., J.D., D.V.M., etc.)
- $245 for Non-Ph.D. lab personnel, Ph.D.s, administrators, medical students**, graduate students**, residents**, fellows**, nursing professionals, and other allied health professionals. (**when accompanied by a letter from the Program Director/Chair)
- $185 for emeritus
* Please note, NASPAG membership is based on a calendar year.
To join, complete the Online NASPAG Membership Application.
For additional information, contact NASPAG at (856) 423-3064 or email email@example.com